Simply tasty, smart and healthy plant-based food.
Made with algae and greens from the Nordic sea and soil.
For folks that want to eat less or no meat.
No GMO, no funny fungus, no processed soy.
For a happy you and a happier planet!
Flowfood’s green products come from the clean waters and the fertile soils within the heart of the Nordic ecosystem.
Flowfood’s healthy green products are rich in minerals, fibre, protein and antioxidants.
The algae and vegetables are sourced locally in the clean environments from the heart of The Nordics. The ancient Norwegian spelt is grown at Medalhus Gård Øvre outside Trondheim.
Flowfood products are highly sustainable, tasty and come in natural and exotic flavours!
Recipes and more Flowfood products coming soon.
- The Nordic -comes with natural flavours and serves well as a universal commodity. Just add salt and pepper or your own favourite spices.
- The Mediterranean – gives a hint of Italian and French flavoured dishes.
- The Mexican – the perfect mince for tacos.
- The Asian is great for Indian or maybe Thai food nights.
Healthy Nordic green food!
Why algae, ancient Norwegian spelt and greens in Flowfood products?
A growing body of evidence suggests that a plant-based diet – which focuses on vegetables while incorporating whole ancient grains and lean proteins – reigns supreme. It’s been found to be ideal for losing weight, staying lean, and keeping the mind sharp. Nearly all people benefit to ramp up their intake of plant-based foods and cut back on red meat and refined carbohydrates.
Algae may be “one of the most nutritious foods known to man,” according to some researchers, perhaps making the green plant one of the world’s most overlooked foods. Some proven effects of algae and Norwegian spelt in your Flowfood products
• Algae boost your look and vitality. Restores your health and the oceans.
• Reduces cholesterol. Is good for the heart.
• Algae help the cardiovascular system Enhances the immune system and is anti-inflammatory
• Enhances skin and improves hair and nails.
Enjoy food that is good for you, good for those who grow it and good for the planet. This is the key to a sustainable lifestyle and our future.
What you put on your plate is essential if you wish to be a good partner of the greater ecosystem. To care about how the food gets there as well.
Clean water – maybe the most precious resource for a sustainable future. Clean water makes it possible to source clean ingredients for our foods from the sea and the fertile soil.